Monday, October 22, 2012

“RISKY BUSINESS” PORSCHE 928 COMES TO MASSACHUSETTS





“RISKY BUSINESS” PORSCHE 928 COMES TO MASSACHUSETTS

I needed to ship my new acquisition which is the “hero” car from the 1980’s sassy movie “Risky Business” starring a young Tom Cruise and a very sexy Rebecca De Mornay. I wasn’t about to trust just any transporter to move the Porsche 928 that Tom Cruise used to learn how to drive a “five speed”.

I picked up the phone and called Gran Turismo Motorsports. They have moved cars for me in the past including our DeLorean Time Machine from “Back To The Future III”. They provided me with a fair quote and picked up and delivered my prize without a hitch. Once again, the service, communication and professional attitude were over the top. Just like in the movie when Cruise says “There is no substitute”, I feel the same way about hiring a top notch transporter.  I would not hesitate for one second to use their service again!

Bill Shea
Hubbardston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment